Licensed International Education Consultant New Zealand - International Students and Education Providers Receive free Services with our International Education Consultancy for New Zealand
International Education Consultants answer your questions
Our education network provides free education counselling for students, including advice and support for applications to all levels of overseas education in New Zealand. A particular focus is on free application services for Language Schools, High Schools, Universities, Polytechnics, Technical Schools and Institutes.
We'll answer all your questions about undergraduate, postgraduate studies (Master's level and Ph.D), English Language courses as well as on high school placement.
International Education Consultant New Zealand
Our international education agency:
- offers support services for international students.
- organizes educational seminars and exhibitions for visiting universities and schools.
- publishes Study Abroad Guides for international students.
- offers a range of educational consultancy services to international and regional universities and colleges through its affiliated international academic and professional institutions.
We provide a link to the most advanced developments in higher education via affiliated university providers.
Every year our education network holds a pre-departure briefing to give students information about life in the New Zealand, travel plans, accommodation and generally what to expect during the time studying abroad.
Students will get an opportunity to ask questions about their upcoming experience and will also get a chance to meet other students who are going to study overseas.
More about our International Education Consultancy
Please be aware that education in New Zealand is charged with different fees:
Universities are around NZ$8000- 14.000 per Semester
Colleges are around NZ$ 7000 - 12.000 per Semester
New Zealand English Language schools/Education in New Zealand Study in New Zealand
Why submit your site on AA Education New Zealand's Sites?
AA Education is the most comprehensive web site on New Zealand/Australia Educational Institutions.
The AA Network's clients include travellers, working holiday travellers, prospective international students, job seekers, immigrants and internship applicants.
The Network provides a wide range of services to institutions such as English...
New Zealand Education Service for Schools, Colleges, Polytechnics, Universities
AA Education Network agrees to provide the following services in the offices selected by clients under the Core Services option:
Display of client materials ...
Agents who like to work with us
You are an education agents or travel agent?
Do you like to work with us?
Services to Agents
AA Education Network provides the following services under the Core Services option:
Are you interested in a business partnership?
Register with New Zealand’s leading online portal for people form overseas!
Courses for your employees
Find institutions in New Zealand
New Zealand Education Guide
New Zealand welcomes international students at all of its institutions. Students intending to study can be assured of achieving qualifications of a high quality. The New Zealand Government has developed national quality assurance systems. All courses, programmes and qualifications offered at state institutions must be approved by a quality assurance body. Please contact us to receive information about institutions in New Zealand for international students.
We'll help you to select courses and institutions for free.
- Language Schools
- Polytechnics, Technical Schools and Institutes
- High Schools
- Boarding Schools
Types of institutions in New Zealand
- Schools: Our education agency deals largely with schools at the secondary level (years 11-13).
- Polytechnics/institutes of technology: Polytechnics/institutes of technology deliver technical, vocational and professional education and promote research.
- Colleges of education: Colleges of education provide teacher education and research and provide associated social and educational service roles.
- Universities: New Zealand Universities are very popular among international students.
Private training establishments Are private organisations providing education/training (ie they are not state owned).
Government training establishments Are state owned organisations providing education/training (for example, defence forces, Inland Revenue)
- Wananga: Teaching and research institutions